Do you want to know the secret of driving a certain amount of sales and profit over a certain period of time?
It is true that there are many ways to increase your online store sales and profits, but if we told you that some plugins can help you make it easy, would you believe it?
Yes, it is the Pre-Order strategy we’re talking about … !!!
Pre-order is a great way to collect pre-orders on your online store. It also helps you determine the market demand for your future item. If you’ve ever wanted to sell items that are not yet available, it’s a great way to let your visitors pre-order them.
The WooCommerce pre-order plugins can help you achieve this seamlessly. So let’s start with the basics of pre-order plugins.
A pre-order plugin allows you to put a product on your website, whether it’s a proposal, something that’s not yet available, or something that’s now being manufactured, and allow customers to buy it or reserve it by paying the full or half amount. When the goods become available, the buyer will be able to get them quickly. This method distinguishes and classifies your products.
If your firm generally faces supply challenges, then the pre-order strategy can be the backbone. It enables you to evaluate consumer demand, determine the best reorder point, and increase income. It also benefits buyers as they will be certain of receiving the product they seek. Now that you’ve learned the basics of pre-order plugins, let’s outline the advantages of adopting these plugins in your WooCommerce store.
Offering pre-orders on your e-commerce website will help you gain a better understanding of buyers’ demand for upcoming products while also ensuring that you get purchases. As a result, it can help your firm to get dreamy revenue. Now, Let’s jump at some of the pros of these plugins:
- Choose start and last date for pre-sales as per convenience
- Switch out of stock items to pre-order items seamlessly
- Notify customers via Email after the availability of the item
- Promote rebated pre-order products
- Get a stronger position when already know about the pre-orders of your products
Adding a product in advance is super breezy with the use of these pre-order plugins. No need to use any code base for this. So, the pre-order plugin is merely a process of configuring the WooCommerce pre-ordering process.
Following that, let’s have a look at some of the coolest WooCommerce Pre-order plugins for your online business.
It’s a great way to increase revenue and attract more consumers to your site. It’s better than not selling them at all! Pre-orders are almost guaranteed sales. Let’s look into some of the best WooCommerce pre-order plugins, both premium and free:
The first addon on our list is WooCommerce Pre-Orders which allows you to effortlessly set up pre-orders on your e-commerce store. You can allow your customers to hold items in your store before they are available for launch using this plugin. It also makes it easier to complete orders rapidly once the product is due to ship. Depending on your interests, the plugin allows you to make this action automated or manual.
The pre-order experience is completely configurable, and it supports both pre-orders charged up front and pre-orders charged when the product is released. If you’re leveraging a supported payment gateway, you can charge pre-orders upon release without the customer having to pay for the item.
- Set an appropriate release date and time for the product
- Personalized Add to cart or Place order icons
- Option of charging a little fee for pre-orders
- To fine out pre-orders, create a unique “Pre-Order” order status
- Cancellation of pre-orders if the product is no longer available
- Editable pre-order product’s release date
- Simple Pre-Order management
This plugin is available for $129/year which includes one year of support and upgrades. You can also opt for the option of a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Another affordable plugin on our list is Mighty WooCommerce Pre-Order Plugin which allows you to effortlessly incorporate the pre-order option in your online business. It enables clients to place orders more easily before products are introduced or when they are temporarily unavailable, resulting in increased sales and money.
The plugin has a lot of important features, including the ability to build and edit pre-order-ready products, as well as pre-order reminder emails, a partial payment system, a countdown display, country-specific time zones, and many more.
- Set on or off pre-order alert emails
- Option to set an expected delivery date
- Put authentic and on-sale prices of pre-order products
- Option to display a countdown reminder next to the products
- Option to make payment partially or fully
- Smooth communication between buyer and seller due to country-specific time zones
- Very easy to use interface
- Customized eye-catching text option to attract buyers
This plugin starts at a price of $29/year for a single site and $69/year for unlimited sites. They also offer a 14-day money-back guarantee option. They also offer more pricing plans as per your requirements.
Pre-Orders For WooCommerce from Bright Plugins is the next to be talked plugin on the list which enables users to create pre-orders on your web store. This plugin offers you a powerful system that adapts to the needs of your business. It allows you to take account of pre-orders in a detailed manner.
This plugin allows you to conveniently manage all of your pre-orders from the My Account portion of the page. This plugin integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce So you won’t face any issue connecting with the plugin. It offers you to do easily customizable settings as per need.
- Flexible and personalized Add To Cart button text
- Alert users about the end of the pre-order period of products
- Easy notifications about overloaded carts
- Automatic availability of products after the expiration of the pre-order sale period
- Simply set an official release date of the availability of the pre-order items
- Pre-order status for both simple and variable products
You can get this plugin’s free edition easily from the WordPress store. It also has a premium edition with many different business plans that start at a cost of $79.
YITH Pre-Order For WooCommerce is one of the best WooCommerce plugins for pre-orders for your WordPress site. This plugin is designed to allow you to set up a pre-order system for your products and use the commercial shortage principle. This aids in the creation of pre-order choices for new and old products that are only accessible for a limited time period. This plugin allows you to earn sales even after your inventory is depleted.
YITH Pre-Order works well with a wide range of products and also offers to accept payments via credit cards. Also, the YITH plugin is super compatible with YITH WooCommerce Stripe.
- Easily apply a percentage or discount markup to the preorder
- Set a specific date and time for the pre-order to begin and end
- Free shipping to customers opting for pre-orders
- To avoid unpaid pre-orders, charge an upfront product fee
- “Pay Later” option to enable users to pay manually
- Offers a diverse set of notifications for admin and customers both
- Customize the label and color of various buttons
YITH comes in both freemium and premium versions. You can get its pro version at a cost of $129/year with regular updates and support for one year. Also, you can avail its 30-day money-back guarantee option.
Now it’s time to discuss our next plugin on the list Order Approval For WooCommerce which helps store owners to approve or decline all orders placed by customers before payment is processed. After accepting the customer’s order, the store owner can send an order receipt email containing a payment link to the customer. But if the order is rejected by the owner, then the customer will receive a cancellation email. The given feature of this plugin differentiates it from the pack of the plugins.
- Easy set-up and integration of all enabled payment gateways
- No payment is granted without the consent of the store owner
- Manually order approval setting option
- Automated and tailor-make email notification option
- Very simple configuration
- Product-wise order approval by admin
- Updated security and features notifications
- Editable product price or shipping charges before approval
Order Approval plugin is available in free and pro versions. Its premium range starts from $29 for a single site annually with one year of updates and support.
Another feature-rich plugin on the list is WooCommerce Pre-Order Sales, Bulk Discount & Time Counter for collecting pre-sales on your e-store with just a few clicks. By specifying items and services at an optional date and time, WooCommerce Pre Order Sales can be charged ahead or when the pre-order products are available. You have the option to add pre-orders from your web store with a discount price of your own rather than using default pricing.
Quantity restrictions are a clever feature that other plugins lack and WooCommerce Pre-Order wins in the race.
- Activate and deactivate the product available for pre-sale
- Pre-order product’s query email to admin
- Availability of fixed and percentage discounts
- Minimum and maximum quantity options for pre-orders
- Instantly delete pre-order status when the deadline has passed
- Automatically add pre-order status when the product is out of stock
- Put a label for pre-order products when the timer is not set
- Tailor-make choices for inquiry form, custom logo, etc.
You can get this plugin’s regular license at a price of $29 and an extended license at $175 with 6 months of support from MotifCreatives.
The last outstanding plugin on the list is WooCommerce Pre-Sale for adding pre-sales in your e-commerce store. WooCommerce Pre-Sales, Time offers, and Expiring system is a super plugin that adds many new capabilities to WooCommerce including the ability to organize pre-sales or time-limited offers for any product.
One feature that distinguishes this plugin is the ability to specify the precise time your pre-order offer will stop. It’s specially designed for generating extra sales coming up to a product launch by giving extra discounts.
- Set a limited time period offer for pre-sales
- Assign custom prices during pre-sales
- Special email notification option
- Option to draw a line through the old price
- Option to restrict purchases per item per person
- Automatic product publish at decided start date
- Progress bar displaying current sales
- Set special order status after checkout
You can get this plugin at a very affordable price of $19 for a regular license and $80 for an extended license with a 6-month support.
You can boost your sales and make your selling remarkable using these plugins. Pre-selling is obviously beneficial for all and is a must for any e-commerce store.
We have compiled this list of best outstanding plugins for you to decide the best suitable as per requirements and budget. But as per our choice, the recommended one will be the Mighty WooCommerce Pre-Order plugins, the rest depends on your needs.
Hope you find this comprehensive guide useful for you….!!!!
If you still have any questions related to plugins in mind…then feel open to reach to us…..We will be delighted to serve you….!!!!!